This is a fun and easy quilt if "Ewe" have ever wanted to try wool. This is a great class for a beginner project. This quilt can be made from a 9 block quilt to a 25 block quilt. "Ewe" can make one block as a darling pillow.
Skill Level: Beginner
Class Time: 5:30PM - 8:30PM
Class Cost: $20.00
Pattern Fee: $9.00 (paid to instructor)
For Questions about this class, please contact the instructor: Ronnie Badgett, 435-477-9021, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabric Requirements & Supplies:
Needed for just one block:
(1) 12"x 12" background fabric
(1) 8"x 8" piece of wool per sheep (black, cream, or gray)
(1) 6"x 6" black for heads and feet
(1) piece of 12"x 12" paper backed fusible
(2) Scissors, one for paper, one for wool.
Thread: I like to use 12 perle cotton. You can use anything thread you like.
Basic Sewing Kit (click here)
I can provide everything for one block: Needle, thread, wool, background fabric and backed fusible.